Logo Tag Brush

 

Through Photoshop I needed to create a tag brush design to be my logo on all of my upcoming projects and this is what I came up with. I used my black and white logo from Illustrator, which is the flower and then added multiple layers of scratches, paint, etc. I chose a pinkish color because pink is my favorite color. I like how it turned out with the messy look, since it really looks spray painted. Below I have the original design before I added color. I think the lighter colors look better than darker for this logo.


Logo before color



Comments

  1. I think this brush came out well. The mask on the logo looks good because it follows the same shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the simplicity of this logo but also how there's a lot of detail on the logo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meghan, I really like your tag brush. It's simple but very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice tag brush, I love the design and the color you used

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment