Portfolio

For my final project I had to create a portfolio on Indesign. The portfolio includes all of my major work I did throughout the semester, like big projects. It has a title page, contents, about me, projects with artist statements, and an end page. I enjoyed doing this project because I love Indesign and find it the easiest to use out of all of the programs we used. I also liked being able to look back at my work and seeing how far I have grown. I really like how mine turned out. I enjoy pink and simplicity, which I feel like I accomplished in my portfolio. Below I will have screenshots of my final portfolio. Thank you for a great semester professor Roundtree, I learned more than I could have imagined and I can't wait to use these skills I have learned outside of the classroom. 

























Comments