Blog #1

 My name is Emily Van Hirtum and I am a junior at the University of Tampa taking FMX 210 to full fill credits for my communications major. I am from New Hampshire and came to school here, so I could experience something new. In my free time I like to hangout with friends, go to the beach, relax and watch Netflix. I am really excited for this class because I want to learn new things, especially different ways to edit and create content. I want to be able to learn more about different types of media, as I am not super knowledgable on the subject. I do think this class will be challenging as I only know the basics to photoshop, but my expectation is that I will come out with more understanding and love towards digital media. I also think it will be great to know how to work the different adobe apps. I'm looking forward to taking this class for the upcoming semester. 




Comments