Photoshop Blog

 In this blog I will be discussing different Youtube videos I watched on the Adobe program, Photoshop.


Video 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAmSB5MQxOo


The first video that I watched on Photoshop was a 6 minute tutorial for beginners. It teaches the basics of the program. Some examples are how to make a new document, upload a picture, and create layers. Some tools that I will use that they showed will be the color tools because I know that I will need those for an upcoming project. One thing that I found to be interesting is the different text features that the program offers.


Video 2: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQQqnn2uZv4


The second video I watched about Photoshop was a 15 minute video about how to remove the background in pictures. I figured this could be useful for anything in the future. In the video the man cropped out the background of a girl running and just had the girl being used. I would need to use the main tool bar for this technique. Something that I found cool was that artificial intelligence can do it for you and if its not perfect you can touch it up. You always can do it on your own, but to save time you can have the AI do it for you. It basically just outlines the main point and keeps that.


Video 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOYz669WNpU


The third video I watched about Photoshop was a 6 minute video about how to create double exposure. It started off by cutting the background out, so previously learned techniques are used. In the video it was a technique of layer pictures and making them less opaque. Something I found to be interesting was the final product, which came out beautifully.


Comments