Autoscopy

 


For this project we had to transform a picture of ourselves into something we never knew about ourselves or only recently learned. I decided to include things that I recently have grown to love. I also decided to use pink as my theme for this assignment because it is my favorite color and really describes me. The background of this image is of the ocean but it is pink. I decided to layer it over myself because I like how the texture looks. I included the quote "I like who I am becoming a lot" because I have recently decided to just accept and love myself the way I am. I included pink Jordans because I have been obsessed with them recently. They have sparked my love for fashion which I didn't know I had before. I am used to not dressing up and wearing sweatpants and leggings everyday. I also decided in the past month that I will move to Paris at some point in my life. I am obsessed with the city and want to experience it in a different perspective. The airplane wing is in the image because I fell in love with traveling again. During the pandemic I decided I didn't care to travel anymore. Recently though I have had this urge to get out and explore. I believe this project represents the new me well.

Original image:

Images I used to edit:








Comments

  1. This is really beautiful. I love the colors you chose and I especially love the foot in the picture. You did a really great job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really beautiful project. I love the confidence you portrayed in your design and the stylish colors and font fit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment